We are looking to expand our Customer Services Team. The successful candidate will work within our Service Desk Team, providing excellent service to our customers in a friendly environment, mainly liaising via e-mail. No technical or IT knowledge is required, but candidates should be PC literate with business admin skills. The role is customer focused and concentrates on ensuring the customer receives the best possible service we offer.
The primary function of the role is customer liaison, ensuring that the customer is kept up to date at all times and that they are happy with the service received. In addition to this, the successful candidate will work with internal departments to facilitate customer requests, and carry out some administration tasks. The candidate will be primarily responsible for all aspects of support calls. This includes raising calls with the appropriate customer, monitoring the calls progression and escalating as required.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Customer Service, Service Desk, Technical Support or Managed Service environments, although all experience will be considered.
• Raising calls with various vendor support partners
• Acting as customer liaison throughout the customer experience
• Providing updates to the customer on the progression of their request
• Communicating planned resolution actions to the customer
• Identifying when to escalate a customer issue to Team Leader or Manager
• Administration of occasional documentation
• Assignment of tasks to other internal departments
• Exceptional office based Customer Service skills
• Empathy and the ability to understand customer needs
• Effective organisation and time management skills
• Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
• Offers will be subject to passing DBS check (formerly CRB check) and satisfactory references received before start of employment with Corwoods